Current VM locations. Was: DSA changes open for comment

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Wed May 31 20:58:29 UTC 2000

>From previous mail:
=> 5/31/00 4:41:54 PM EDT, JArchibald at aol.com =>

[corrected[

The latest Squeak2.7 Virtual Machines have been posted to
     ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.7/files/SqueakExe.zip
for Windows (I have verified this one) and
     ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/2.8/Squeak_VM_2.8-NOT.sea.bin
for the Macintosh (though I haven't personally tested this one -- the
VM~2.8).

I don't believe the Linux versions have been completed and made available yet.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated