[BUG?] Conversion methods at file out

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu May 4 16:31:32 UTC 2000

Hi,

I was trying to be brave and enabled the conversionMethodsAtFileOut
preference before filing out a changeset with a changed system class. I
changed the superclass which means there were some inst vars less
then before. Sure enough on file out I was asked if I want to write the
conversion routines by editing a prototype. I said yes - and that was it.
I could not find the prototype method to edit. It wasn't in the changeset,
and it wasn't in the "object fileIn" category of the class (although there
were two older methods).

Is it just me or is this a case not handled currently?

-- Bert