FW: FYI Squeak class projects

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Fri May 5 20:33:53 UTC 2000

This is great!  Just recently I resubscribed to the AJC (local Atlanta
newspaper)...for a while we went without it just because we could get the
same info off free websites...but, it was never practical to sit in front of
the computer to read the news.

If only I had a program that could clip stories from the web sites and have
it waiting on the printer every Sunday morning!

Cool!

- Stephen