[BUG] i think

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat May 6 08:26:13 UTC 2000

Welcome,

I'd agree and call it a bug.  If you collapse the SystemWindow, there
should be no separately collapsed UIWindow.  Although the simple workaround
is not to wrap the UIWindow with a SystemWindow.  BobsUI uses its own top
level windows here - one could argue whether this is good or not.  This
would be the simplest workaround.  Otherwise, did you try Doug Way's 2nd
version of BobsUI already?  I just checked and think, it will correctly
collapse SystemWindows.

At 23:22 04.05.00 -0400, Raymond Asselin wrote:

>My default encoding for email is AppleDouble and the file is compress with
>Squeak utility. I don't know is name but the file extension is .gz

Eudora on Windows has no trouble to read your attachment.

.gz is the GNU ZIP (aka gzip) standard.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf