Really off topic now...

Joshua Gargus gargus at cs.ualberta.ca
Wed May 10 15:05:36 UTC 2000

Yes, I realized that as I wrote the note (not to mention some of the Perl
out there).  It's a classic case of style over substance; I was unable to
find a consise phrase that precisely conveyed the meaning "Thank goodness
I was in diapers when the majority of those involved in mainstream language
design thought was the way to do things".

Oh, wait; do C++ and Java count as mainstream?  They do?  Oh.  Nevermind.

Joshua