Flash

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 9 16:16:24 UTC 2000

>Richie,
>
>I suppose by 'flash content' you mean hand-painted vector graphics art, do
>you?! 'cause, if not, all that's needed is to write a subclass of Canvas
>writing out the stuff as SWF file (and then you can just write any Morph as
>flash). But, alas, there ain't no Flash exporter in Squeak yet...
>
>Note that both would actually be a pretty cool thing (e.g., having either a
>vector paint or a way of storing Morphs in Flash files) so I'll just keep
>waiting for some interested guy to pick it up ;-)
>
>  - Andreas

Andreas, I was actually just poking around in the Flash files
yesterday, and I saw that there is a FlashFileWriter class.  I can't
figure out how to use it, though, and I note that there are no users
of it in the image.

Does it work?  How does one use it?

Thanks!
  Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu