Hypercard in Squeak?

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Fri May 26 22:30:17 UTC 2000

David,

A "Hypercard in Morphic" it is eminently possible, and indeed inevitable.

Over the past couple years we've built a couple of thin prototypes
that explore aspects of such a marriage.  There are actually several
remnants from these experiments lying fallow in PasteUpMorph.

And right now, some of us are again exploring this area vigorously.
Perhaps others outside SC are as well (after all, it would make a
great student project.)

We won't be publishing anything new in this area in Squeak 2.8, but
2.9 alpha seems a likely place to look for something.

  -- Scott