Looking for game developing team ...

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at sugarweb.com
Fri May 5 13:30:51 UTC 2000

Hi Jan,
I am interested in game developing.
I have been working with Smalltalk from 1987 (from Smalltalk/V DOS
 to VisualSmalltalk, VisualAGE & Squeak).

You can read more about me at
  http://www.sugarWeb.com/People/cvAle/cvAle.htm
also you can visit the Smalltalk Users Group of ARgentina (SUGAR);
 ( http://www.sugarWeb.com ) I am one of it's founders.
 There you will find a lot of goodies
 and resources for diferent Smalltalk versions.

There you can also find a framework that interfaces VisualSmalltalk
 to RenderAX engine that can be used for DOOM like game development.
I am currently implementing an interface to Genesis3D API ( www.genesis3d.com )
 (for games like Quake2).

I am living in Argentina, but I can move to another country if needed.

regards,
Ale.