Time to make a Freshmeat kind of Squeak site ?

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue May 2 16:19:37 UTC 2000

I'v been following the recent discusions here on the list and
there seem to be several parralell projects and unknown projects and
different software out there that does a great job in someones image but

they newer get out because
1 Nobody know they exitst
2 Nobody now where to look
3 Nobody know how to use them

What I sugeste is a Freshmeat ( freshmeat.org ) kind of site on a swiki
and
some simple rules to how to categorize/describe what the stuff does and
then try to get as many as possible to put theyr struff there.
Yes I know of the [GOODIE] and [PACKAGE]and stuff but it was a mess last
time I peeked, not
very usefull. Maybe it's enough to clean up there and categorize and
encourage people
to submit there.
Another thing from Freshmeat is the comments people put in that tells
their opinion on the program,
easy on the swiki.

Karl