Celeste Problem

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 21 09:15:27 UTC 2000

>Inspired by the recent work on attachments in Celeste, and the comment
>by Bert Freudenberg that my copy of Eudora wasn't sending attachments
>properly (Base64 doesn't appear to be an option in Eudora?) I decided to
>move my email to Celeste.

I don't want to keep you away from Celeste but Eudora IS capable doing
base64 encoding (it's called MIME), at least since version 3.  I'm now
using Eudora 4.3.1 and never had problems so send out attachements.  I also
never had problems to get most attachements - even exotic ones like TNEF or
BinHex encoded stuff.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...come on, kiss the frog!