[Win32][3D] Fearless alpha testers wanted

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue May 30 22:06:43 UTC 2000

Folks,

Thanks to all of you guys who actually tried the stuff I put up on the
webpage I got some very valuable feedback. The bottom line is that this
stuff does require a little more work (several people had problems some of
which I know how to solve and some of which I don't). Since I've got enough
feedback for the first round of tests I've retracted the zip file from the
server. I'll need to get back into the C compiler and try to fix those
problems before we can get into the next round. I'll keep you posted.

  - Andreas