Flash

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue May 9 03:05:56 UTC 2000

Richie,

I suppose by 'flash content' you mean hand-painted vector graphics art, do
you?! 'cause, if not, all that's needed is to write a subclass of Canvas
writing out the stuff as SWF file (and then you can just write any Morph as
flash). But, alas, there ain't no Flash exporter in Squeak yet...

Note that both would actually be a pretty cool thing (e.g., having either a
vector paint or a way of storing Morphs in Flash files) so I'll just keep
waiting for some interested guy to pick it up ;-)

  - Andreas