Squeak - a short overview (Bookmorph)

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Mon May 8 21:52:16 UTC 2000

Hi!

At 17:26 08.05.00 -0400, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

>Unfortunately I didn't manage to activate the overview bookmorph in Squeak.
>
>- I downloaded
>http://software.freepage.de/cronos/squeak/SqOverview.morph.gz
>with IE 5.00 on Windows95

I also use IE5 (on W98) and I also get errors decompressing the
file.  Unfortunately, it's a different error: Assertion failure in
#createHuffmanTables:counts:from:to:  I used GetRight to download the file
so I think it's not a download problem.

 > - I am using Squeak2.8alpha with latest update: #2052.

Me, too (with some 40 more changes applied)

As a workaround, please try the slightly older ZIP version
(http://software.freepage.de/cronos/squeak/SqOverview.zip).  I had no
problems downloading and opening it in Squeak.

My first impression: It doesn't correctly opens in MVC, it's looking great
but the font is nearly unreadable in my screen resolution.

bye