[enh] cleste balloon help, speedups and fixes

mike rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Sun May 14 16:49:13 UTC 2000

It is wonderful to have so much interest in Celeste again!

Attached is an updated version of my earlier changeset which makes it
easier to use Celeste by providing
	Full BallonHelp for Celeste, including the recent menu additions
	A big speedup in the display of large categories (by simple tweak)
	A number of small bug fixes and improvements

I have tested it and am using it with the most recent Squeak changesets.
 It is simple and robust, and it comes almost unchanged from something I
have been using for 6 months.

Enjoy!

Mike