Confusion (of mine) about FreeCell

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu May 25 00:38:26 UTC 2000

=> 5/24/00 7:36:54 PM EDT, DPennell at quallaby.com =>
<< I named it FreeCell because it is modeled after other games that are all
called FreeCell.  It has very different playing rules than Solitaire. >>

David--

My apologies. I had it confused  with 'Mine Sweeper'. I've seen the MS
Windows distributed games played often by others, but never indulged in them
much myself.

A quick trip to my Games folder (I'm now on my sWindles'98 machine), and sure
enough, it looks a lot like (indeed, identical to) the Morphic game.

Bring us more,
Jerry.
<a frustrated *and somewhat lapsed* Hex, Go, and Go-Moku player>

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated