Simple question about Processes

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed Nov 15 03:17:19 UTC 2000

This is probably a silly question but...  is there a proper way to make a
sub-process terminate itself correctly?  For example, I've got a loop running
in a seperate process..how do I signal that this process is done from within
the process?

So far I've tried sending 'terminate' to the process object representing the
sub-process from -within- the sub-process, but this seems to leave behind an
UndefinedObject>>DoIt in the Process List browser.  Am I missing something
obvious?