Squeak on a PDA

Krisztian Flautner manowar at engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 3 19:24:22 UTC 2000

Cool! The embedded projects comes really close to what I had in mind.
One addition that I would like is the ability for the embedded
project view to focus on a smaller section of the project, and allow
the user to scroll to the hidden parts as needed. That way, one
would not have to zoom as much and thus see details better.

I did notice one thing: when I tried FreeCell within an embedded
project, the card became a lot bigger than it should have been when
it was picked up. This caused some problems when attempting to
drop it in the right place.

As Alan pointed out, speed is an issue, even on my PII-400 but I do
like the idea!

Later, -- Kris