StructuredText (Re: ChitChat, a C-like dialect)

Lalo Martins lalo at hackandroll.org
Sun Nov 26 11:21:12 UTC 2000

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 12:14:02PM +0100, Karl Ramberg wrote:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
>
> > By the way, how hard would it be to write a StructuredText
> > (http://www.zope.org/Members/millejoh/structuredText,
> > http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/StructuredTextWiki ) Morph
> > for Squeak? It's a very convenient format for writing this kind
> > of thing (because you can read its source and you usually don't
> > even notice it's formatted for processing).
> >
> Most of these rules look like swiki rules. Browse inside category
> Network-Pluggable Web Server. It should be possible to
> use the formatter in there to do this.

Actually, AFAIK StructuredText was based on wiki rules,
combined with on Python's trait of grouping by indentation.
StructuredText is used on ZWiki (Zope's Wiki system). So yes,
what you say makes sense. I'll check...

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo at hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar