[FIX] Colors and connection dialog (Version 2)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Nov 20 19:40:34 UTC 2000

Geoff,

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:32:06 -0500 Geoffrey Corey <gcorey at redsky.com> wrote:
>Never noticed the block method fixTemps.  It does
>correct the problem.  Is this method specific to squeak?

I suspect it is. Since BlockContexts are not true closures yet, and due to some (IMHO) iffy assumptions about reuse of contexts that may differ between debugged code and pure VM interpretation, method temps are not 100% reliable in cases like the one below. The use of #fixTemps often helps get one closer to the expected results.

Cheers,
Bob