Squeak Development Environment?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Nov 15 01:31:36 UTC 2000

>Hi, I was wondering, could someone tell me what
>development environment is being used for Squeak?
>At this time, I have purchased Metrowerks Code-
>Warrior Professional for Mac version 6.0 because
>I will be doing some professional work from home
>and I also wanted to work on other personal pro-
>jects in the open-source-community.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-Conrad

Right now code warrior pro 5.3 is being used to build the official
macintosh VM.

With the macintosh Jitter 3  using MPW-GM 3.6d1

It's possible we might migrate the macintosh non-jitter version to
MPW to reduce problems with CW versus MPW migration issues.

Mmmm somewhere I've a task to check on the gcc compile of 2.9.x
versus the CW compile of 2.9.x (Just a few more hours needed in a
day).

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6