remote development in squeak

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 18 18:50:01 UTC 2000

Many people want this, and I don't think there's a great way to get
there right now.  One of the most promissing I've heard of involves
echoing a code base into a directory tree, which can then be shared
using CVS.  But I don't know how far along it is.  (Maybe someone will
jump in....)  And there is talk of having Squeak talk directly to CVS,
but I'm pretty sure that system is still being worked on.

Anyway, your system sounds pretty neat.  Are you saying that it will
basically have a central code server?  How will you deal with letting
people test the code they are editting?

-Lex