[ENH]MPEGPlayerMorph (a little tweaking)

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Nov 24 19:52:25 UTC 2000

I made a little improvement to the logic of the
gui. I now has two buttons. One to open up a file
and one to play or stop.
I had to make some ugly code to make this work:

videoPlayerProcess
ifNil:[ video _ true]
 ifNotNil:[(videoPlayerProcess suspendedContext asString = 'UndefinedObject>>DoIt')
			ifTrue:[ video _ true]
			ifFalse:[ video _ false]].

Maybe someone knows a better way to signal that the process has
terminated ? Because it's still referred to it hangs around but
referred to as a UndefinedObject>>DoIt.

Are there some examples of the new layout system ?
I love to make use of them but it's easiest to learn
if I can read some code :-)

In MPEGPlayer2>>playVideo: you can find the lines
	"fum displayAt: self videoMorph topLeft."
	 videoMorph changed.

I love to get some feedback on playback speed on these two
different mechanisms.

Thanks to Joshua Gargus for some fixing to
make this still work under the new layout
rules.