Running Squeak on MacOSX? ******* :(

Ali Chamas ali at sparkdigital.com.au
Thu Nov 9 00:32:22 UTC 2000

Hi Everybody,

      Would there be anyone who might be able to help us run Squeak on
MacOSX? We have unpacked it, installed it, but it ends up seeming to need
some kind of "MPWFramework" library. Double clicking the image only opens a
text editor, and the YBSqueak.app file doesn't seem to launch the image as
you might expect, but appears to be running regardless in the process list.
Can someone please pass me some details to successfully running Squeak on
MacOSX? We are really looking forward to it! Perhaps the downloadable files
should be updated to include *all* of the necessary framework files?

Thanks in advance,
Ali Chamas.

..____________________________________________..

  Ali Chamas.
  Software Developer.
  Digital AV Artist.

  Spark Digital Pty Ltd.
  Level 12, 323 Castlereagh St
  Sydney NSW 2000
  Ph:  (02) 9281-3399
  Fax: (02) 9281-1099
  Mobile: 0401-171-479

  "What direction you should go in depends
  very much on where you want to end up..."
  - some wise guy.