[GOODIE] Mpeg3Plugin.so for Linux

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Sun Nov 5 05:19:45 UTC 2000

Ah! Now I remember. Simple enough - don't use Form>>paint for drawing, use
Form>>over (its also faster). E.g., instead of Canvas>>paintImage: use
Canvas>>drawImage: for displaying the form. The trick is that Form>>paint
interprets a zero pixel to be transparent so you see what's behind rather
than a solid black.

  - Andreas

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6