UML - Editor

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Nov 15 05:22:26 UTC 2000

Steffen.Mueller at phaidros.com wrote:

> Ned's Connectormorph enthused me very much.
> I've done some work on a UML-Editor.
> To play with it, you need Ned's Connectors-nk.2.cs and Attachments-nk.5.cs.
>
> Feedback or help are very welcome.

I'm glad you liked the Attachments. However, note that Connectors-nk.2.cs
is a much older change set; please don't use it. I'd recommend just using
Attachments-nk.5.cs .

I suspect that the only thing missing from Attachments-5 is the
ConnectorMorph, but this can be added easily (or better, just
make your classes not be subclasses of ConnectorMorph,
and just construct them with
appropriate attachers at their ends)...

If I get a chance, I'll try to make it work with just Attachments-5.

But I'm getting ready to go to Hawaii for a few weeks.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com