Whisker Praise (and a nit)

Steve Gilbert steven.l.gilbert at lmco.com
Tue Nov 14 01:39:30 UTC 2000

Hey Doug,

This thing is great!!  It ranks right up with the Refactoring Browser in
my book.

I did notice a small nit that you might not have seen.

If you are using outboard scrollbars to the left of the window, at some
points they become obscured/useless.  I see from your screen shots that
you are probably using inboard scrollbars on the right and so might not
have seen this problem.

Try outboard bars for a short while and you'll certainly see what I
mean.  I know that all you seem to need to do is a bring to foreground
on the window's morph cause I think I found a menu to do that and it
temporarily fixes the problem.  However, I'm not too good with this
system yet so I can't really propose an automated code fix.  The good
part however is being that I'm not too familiar with the system is the
reason that I appreciate your browser so much.

It makes it very easy to follow a chain of method calls without having
to step through executing code.

Great job, and thanks for sharing!

Steve Gilbert