Squeak 2.7 on iPAQ

Sven Crouse sven at dcs.uconn.edu
Wed Nov 1 15:55:40 UTC 2000

Could anyone elaborate on the differences between an implementation of
Squeak directly to the hardware ( referred to somewhere as a "language
kernel" ) and an implementation of Squeak on top of the Linux kernel
accessing the framebuffer?  Is anyone working on either of these
implementations?

Thanks.  Sven