UML - Editor

Jan Hussaarts jan at hussaarts.tmfweb.nl
Mon Nov 20 22:02:49 UTC 2000

I filed in the mentioned change sets and your UML editor. When it is
started, there are no symbols displayed. I'm working in a windows
environment, 2915 as the latest update. When I file-in Ned's stuff and
yours, the following is displayed in Transcript.

(PolygonMorphDashed is Undeclared)  (ApplicationWindow is Undeclared)
(PrefabLabel is Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (ComboBox is
Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (PrefabLabel is Undeclared)
(FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (ComboBox is Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is
Undeclared)  (PrefabButton is Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is Undeclared)
(PrefabButton is Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (PrefabButton is
Undeclared)  (FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (PrefabLabel is Undeclared)
(FrameMatrix is Undeclared)  (PhPrefabEntryWithTabSupport is Undeclared)
(FrameMatrix is Undeclared)

Aren't there any other prerequisites?

Jan