[FIX] Colors and connection dialog (Version 2)

Geoffrey Corey gcorey at redsky.com
Mon Nov 20 18:51:09 UTC 2000

Ok.  Attached is the file out of IRCConnection class.   The problem with the
original class was the local variables being used in openConnectionDialogue
were being garbage collected under NT and Macinstosh.  Why?  I'm not sure.
My theory is the local variables are copied under UNIX via process fork
(dialog openInView) and not under NT or Mac (no concept of process fork).

Anyway, the following class should work across all VM's.  I've modified the
class by adding a new instance variable and modified initialize and
openConncationDialogue from the vanilla 2915 image.

 <<IRCConnection.st>>

geoff corey
systems development

red sky           >atlanta