question on Dynabook

Kevin Liang kevin at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Nov 24 01:42:57 UTC 2000

Hi,
   I just saw the Spacewar article for the first time, and have a
question about the Dynabooks.  How functional were the prototypes?  What
kind of hardware did they have? And what happenned to them?

   I've heard people compare them to laptops, so thats what I thought they
would resemble, but they reminded me alot more of those computer
tablet-toys in the 80's, the one's that would pronounce words and
try to teach you spelling (forgot the name,sorry).  Anyhow, just my newbie
thoughts..

Kevin L