[Updates] RE: Happy Halloween

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Nov 1 23:16:19 UTC 2000

Bob> On 01 Nov 2000 08:57:20 -0800 merlyn at stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz) wrote:
>> MorphicWorlds are still broken.  Repeat by MVC "open ... MorphicWorld",
>> then move mouse within the world window.

Bob> Randal,

Bob> I'm not seeing any error here. Could you describe the error and a
Bob> bit more about how you get it?

I've brought my image up through the Morphic patch, but not the
other patch that just hit.

I'm in MVC.

I use the world menu to select "open..." then "morphic world".

I move my mouse into the morphic world, and get the debug notifier.

Here's the walkback:

1 November 2000 3:14:21 pm
MessageNotUnderstood: install
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
PluginLauncher>>startUp
[] in AutoStart class>>startUp
WorldState>>runStepMethodsIn:
MVCWiWPasteUpMorph(PasteUpMorph)>>runStepMethods
MVCWiWPasteUpMorph(WiWPasteUpMorph)>>runStepMethods
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
MVCWiWPasteUpMorph(PasteUpMorph)>>doOneCycle
MVCWiWPasteUpMorph(WiWPasteUpMorph)>>doOneCycle
MorphWorldController>>controlActivity
MorphWorldController>>controlLoop
MorphWorldController(Controller)>>startUp
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlToNextLevel
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController(MouseMenuController)>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController>>controlActivity
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>controlLoop
StandardSystemController(Controller)>>startUp
[] in ControlManager>>activeController:
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess