Stability opf Squeak on Linux

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Nov 8 08:12:00 UTC 2000

Hi

We are running a ComSwiki on Solaris with the 2.7 VM.
The stability is awful. The 2.8 VM did also not really
better. We want to find another platform for hosting
our Swiki. There is the option of an already running
Linux Server which would be easiest. However, if
Squeak on Linux is not rock solid, we will go to Mac
or Windows.

Does anyone have experience with Squeak and especially
Swiki on Linux?

Thanks for your comments

	Stephane Ducasse
	Matthias Rieger

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.