Bug Tracking (Re: Squeak 2.8 "finalization")

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Sat Nov 18 01:45:01 UTC 2000

Hi Stefan, Hans-Martin, Daniel & other bug tracking fiends, um friends!
:-)

Sorry it took so long to get this out to you.  It took a lot of
uninterrupted typing.  Hope I didn't miss any important bits...

Herewith is a summary of the information presented in the bug tracking
system that I use every day.  I hope I'm not violating any laws by posting
this information!

Cheers,

---==> Chris

PS>  This document was created using MS Word 7.0.  Hope that won't be a
problem for y'all...

 <<PAR.doc>>