[HOWTO] post updates and enhancements

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Nov 11 19:08:02 UTC 2000

Hi!

I'd like to remind you all, that if you want your bug fixes and
enhancements for the base image to get included fast, please be so kind and
prepare complete change sets with preamble and attach them to your email,
preferable .gz encoded.

Post them to this list using the [FIX] or [ENH] tag for discussion,
comments or if you think it's only useful for a smaller group of people.

If you think you've a final version that should be included, you can
*additionally* send it to squeak at 3plus4.de which is my account I poll for
preparing the updates.  This way, I don't overlook it in the huge amount of
postings.

If you follow these recommendation you help me and the Squeak central.

thanx
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf