DropDownListMorph

Daniel, Sofie and Beatrice mcbracke at eircom.net
Wed Nov 22 07:55:55 UTC 2000

more newbie questions ... thanks to all for help ...

if I create and display a new instance of DropDownListMorph and initialise
and inspect the items list like this:

d _ DropDownChoiceMorph new.
d items: (AbstractSound soundNames).
d openInWorld.
d inspect

but then click on the list, why does the list go back to being the default
of a colour list? How do I stop this?

I appreciate that I should (ideally) be able to sort a lot of these things
out by going through the code, but frankly, although I'm OK with Smalltalk,
there's just too much of it to be able to untangle it right now ...
especially trying to work out how Morphic goes together / can be used. So
when something like this comes up, its back to the list.

Thanks again

Daniel