ARM based Squeak, OSKit, EPOC

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 5 20:34:32 UTC 2000

> Anyways, If you want any assistance with the EPOC port, I may be able to offer
> some time.
I think that both Ed & I could do with some of that. Please send
suitable packages of sparetime, preferably by Fedex.
Seriously, if you have any time to help it would be welcome. Once the
scope of the changes needed to the interp.c etc code is established I
can reasonably quickly change the CCodeGenerator to produce that. Then
all we need is to understand how to get pixels to the screen and input
from the whatevers. Trivial :-)

tim

Bad style destroys an otherwise superb program.