Swiki.net vs. Comanche ?

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Fri Oct 27 22:03:21 UTC 2000

I too am interested in web development with Squeak/Commanche.

I would like to see what all options and tools are available for web
develpment. What does Swiki.net use that is available to the community?

It would be nice to see a transcript, slides or something from Stephen's
demonstration at OOPSLA.
Tuesday 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm, Wednesday 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
18. Implementing NetUnify.com Using Squeak as an App Server
Stephen Pair, NetUnify.com

Any and all information appreciated.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin