AttachmentMorph design questions

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Mon Oct 2 15:27:26 UTC 2000

> As I see it, such a Morph would be connected to two (or more?) Morphs
> and would maintain some kind of spatial constraint between the points
> at which it was connected. A simple version would make sure that the
> two attached Morphs were attached at the same point.

Is this related to Fabrik?  Could the connectors in a Fabrik like system
could use AttachmentMorphs for implementing connections.

It would be interesting to see if the constraints could be made pluggable
such that new and interesting things (things akin to Fabrik for example)
could be done with AttachmentMorphs.

Would the constraint behavior be best in a different class whose instances
are used by AttachmentMorphs?

- Stephen