2.7VI on 2.8VM

Kazuhiro ABE pg3k-ab at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Oct 15 11:32:42 UTC 2000

Hi,

A performance gets poor when I try to run 2.8VI on 2.7VM. But there are
no 2.8VM for some platforms such as WIndows CE.

So I wrote a small code to solve this problem. It works with both of
standard 2.8VI and multilingualized 2.8VI.

It overrides following primitives.

<primitive: 'primitiveDisplayString' module:'BitBltPlugin'>
<primitive: 'primDigitAdd' module:'LargeIntegers'>
<primitive: 'primDigitCompare' module:'LargeIntegers'>
<primitive: 'primDigitDivNegative' module:'LargeIntegers'>
<primitive: 'primDigitMultiplyNegative' module:'LargeIntegers'>
<primitive: 'primDigitSubtract' module:'LargeIntegers'>

Kazuhiro ABE
abee.abe at nifty.ne.jp