Comments disabled, pretty printing formatting enabled?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Mon Oct 2 23:33:56 UTC 2000

Argh!!! Ok, I found the problem...the formatting gets removed based on the
name of my class!

I'm giving away my current project here before it's time, but I'm creating a
class called SqueakX10.  If I use that exact name for the class, all
formatting and comments get removed when I hit 'accept'.  Does this ring any
bells with anyone? :)  If I rename the class FooBar and start adding comments,
they are accepted just fine and not removed.

(And no, I'm not working on X10, the ancient ancestor of X11...I'm creating
some classes and a nice front end for X10 wireless home automation devices,
specifically the wireless 'MP3 Remote'.  You'll be able to program each key to
control whatever object you want when I'm done with this. :)  I've already got
the underlying serial interface done, and some basic hooks to remote control
MP3 players like XMMS and Sonique...  For more details about X10 see
www.x10.com.)