Newbie

Adam Bloom admanb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:38:17 UTC 2000

Hello, I'm new to this list, and to Squeak, I'm thirteen and started
programming in Scheme around four years ago, and now I've started learning
Squeak. I've done the first twelve chapters of On to Smalltalk, (using
Squeak, and a guide that tells the differences between the two) and I'm
planning on doing the rest of them soon. I've also done the tutorials on
Morphic that are on the Squeak website, so I know a little about how that
works.

I'm looking for advice, and even some simple projects that would help me
learn more about how it works.

Adam