Cocoa-CORBA? (Was Re: CORBA for Squeak

Johan Fabry johan.fabry at vub.ac.be
Fri Oct 20 09:24:00 UTC 2000

Lawson English wrote:

> on 10/19/00 4:54 AM, Johan Fabry at johan.fabry at vub.ac.be wrote:
>
> > A workaround is to define a new Inspector class, which works around this
> > problem, and do a similar thing for browsers, workspaces et cetera. I,
> > for one, would just like the optimisations to be taken out, but that's
> > another discussion ...
> >
> > Whew. I hope this answers your question.
>
> As well as can be expected, given my rather "limited" background in this
> stuff. Thanks.

If you want to know more about CORBA, there's a nice introductory paper
by Steve Vinoski at http://www.iona.com/hyplan/vinoski/ieee.pdf Also
check out his home page for more info about CORBA
(http://www.iona.com/hyplan/vinoski)

"You are more than the sum       Johan Fabry - Johan.Fabry at vub.ac.be
 of what you consume.            Vrije Universiteit Brussel
 Desire is not an occupation."   Programming Technology Lab, Room 10F709
  -- KMFDM                       Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium