[?] How do you upload files onto the Swiki?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:08:38 UTC 2000

>Hi David.
>
>That sounds like a good workaround.  Thanks.  However, I'm not certain that
>the mail server will keep old mail around forever.
>
>Is Mark Guzdial, Bolot or Lex listening?  Can you guys help?

Yes, but I don't have anything to add to what others have said.
There is a known bug with MSIE that we're working on.  We haven't had
any chronic problems with Netscape, so I don't know what to offer.
Have you tried other files (e.g., smaller? larger?)?  Are you behind
a firewall that could be messing things up?

I can assure you that the upload facility DOES generally work --
we've got some Swikis with uploads in the 1000's of files.  But the
HTTP upload stuff seems like a bit of a black art still...

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu