Delay mystery solved

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Oct 26 19:18:20 UTC 2000

Very nice!  I was just thinking how we needed something like this...it would
be nice to add some menu options to alter the priority of a process (as well
as view the priority).  In addition, it would be nice to have the user
interrupt handler allow you to open this guy at the highest priority to kill
off misbehaving processes.

- Stephen