Squeak Textbook..in Canada?

btanksley at hifn.com btanksley at hifn.com
Wed Oct 4 23:28:25 UTC 2000

>> And especially all those people who bought Java, Perl, Python or C++
>> books on Amazon before should order so the Squeak book is
>> recommended in the "people who bought this book also bought..."

Sorry for the slow answer, but is there some way of expressing support for
this book other than ordering it on Amazon?  They've got a great site with a
great reviewing system and community, but a business model I absolutely
abhor (they patented one-click shopping and then immediately threatened
their biggest competitor with the patent).

Plus, they have a history of being more expensive than just about any other
site -- try doing book searches on www.dealtime.com and see what I mean.

-Billy