Starting up the Image Processing Toolkit

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 20 15:47:36 UTC 2000

I love the screenshots of Juan's new Image Processing Toolkit, and
I'm willing to deal with the slowness of no plugin yet just to play
with it, but I'm having a hard time getting started.  I get the
ImageViewMorph up no problem, but when I type in a filename (in the
Squeak folder) or a full path, set the file type, and choose Load,
nothing happens.  What's the procedure for getting an image into the
toolkit?

Thanks!
  Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu