events/hand rework?

Paul McDonough wnchips at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 20:31:02 UTC 2000

I noticed a few threads back, Dan mentioned that SqC
are focusing on reworking Hand and events.  Is that
under way?

Coincidentally, I just had occasion to go through all
that code in exhaustive detail.  It struck me - in the
current rework, is there any plan to move Squeak's
(Morph) events under the #when:send:to: framework?
Seems that's the way to go long term (more extensible;
less brittle; achieves better decoupling), and since
someone's working in there anyway ... ?