Real people (was RE: [UNIX]Building modular VMs)

Edward P Luwish eluwish at uswest.com
Fri Oct 13 16:17:47 UTC 2000

Sounds like Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 451".  Let's all start memorizing books before
it's too late!  Pick your favorite book today!  (Let's memorize music, too, but
please, only if you have a good voice and perfect pitch).  We'll have to re-enact
our movies on video tape, too.  I don't know what can be done about Nintendo
games, especially the violent ones.

Also, don't worry about your "things" not being "pure".  It's not quite the same
as their being "impure".