Squeak on Amazon!

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 1 20:15:10 UTC 2000

Thanks to Jeff Pierce for sending me this! (This is almost as
exciting as actually having the book come out :-)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130280283/o/qid=970306184/

What's funny is to do a search on the word "Squeak."  Yes, my book
comes up -- along with about a dozen *Disney* books with "Squeak" in
the title.  My book is on the "To come out list" along with the
much-anticipated "The Battle of Bubble and Squeak" books...

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu