[BUG] Scamper>>jumpToNewUrl

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:39:29 UTC 2000

Good of you to dig this up.  It's one of the few type errors I've ever
ru into in Smalltalk.  That variable should never be set to a string,
much less to something that's not a valid URL.

Anyway, the simplest thing is to change the '' initialization to
something like:

	'scamper:startingup' asUrl

I believe someone posted a patch to this long ago, but I guess it
slipped through the cracks.

-Lex